Sunday, January 4, 2009

In the Absense of Knowledge

Hello to my devoted blog readers (all 4 of you). I've been meaning to do this for awhile but I've been lazy. Well today, I did it. I've moved Bxi9 to http://bxi9.blogspot.com/

I should have done that a long time ago since the title of that blog was actually "Bxi9." Bxi9 will continue but I've decided to have a second blog created for more "business/professional" related topics. I've been working on so many various projects lately that I wanna document what I'm learning. Hopefully this new blog will be an enjoyable read but I really hope to introduce everyone to what I'm learning. And hopefully I'll get feedback from you to help expand my wealth of knowledge.

I said it best when I said "In the absence of knowledge, let ignorance prevail."

Ok, this is an old quote by me and it is meant to be funny but it also represented a part of how I've actually felt for a long time. Ignorance and I go way back but now it's time for a change. I think this blog will help represent that change.

Banner Artist: Marcin Jakubowski

No comments:

Post a Comment